Payments and billing
How to select your preferred Payment Method
During the checkout process on the Payment page you will be able to select your preferred payment method. You will be able to see the payment methods available for you depending on your delivery country. You can follow these 3 easy steps:
- Enter your delivery address into the relevant fields, please check to ensure the address is correct as it cannot easily be changed by some delivery partners.
- Now select your payment method by clicking on the payment tab you wish to use. We currently offer Paypal and Credit/Debit card payments with secure checkout via Stripe.
- Now that the payment method is selected you can place your order by clicking on the ‘Pay Now’ button
Credit and Debit Cards
You can use any of the listed card types below to pay for your order:
- Apple Pay
- American Express
For security purposes you may be asked to verify the transaction via 3DSecure authentication and this is in line with industry standards and complies with the regulation for PSD2.
3DSecure is an authentication process which offers an extra layer of security to protect you whilst shopping online.
If 3DSecure applies, then when you click ‘Pay Securely Now’ you will be presented with a box from your Bank. This will either ask you to enter your 3Dsecure password (this being the one you already have set up with your bank) or to enter an authentication code (that will automatically be sent to you via the preference your bank has stored for you). After you have entered the correct details, your transaction should be approved, and your order will be confirmed as standard.
If you choose to edit stored card information, you will be re-prompted for CVV verification (confirming the last 3 digits on the signature strip of a Visa/MasterCard, or last 4 digits on an American Express card), before this amendment can be processed.
Q-CAP offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal. You can pay with PayPal without entering your debit or credit card details.
- How can I use PayPal?
Select PayPal as the payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. You will be redirected to PayPal where you need to choose the PayPal funding source you wish to use for your order.
You will then receive 2 emails, 1 from PayPal to confirm your payment and 1 from Q-CAP to confirm your order.
- Can I use PayPal without opening a PayPal account?
You can now pay with PayPal without the need to open an account. This means PayPal will not hold onto your details after purchase. PayPal limit the number of account free transactions to 10.
- PayPal errors
Unfortunately sometimes there are problems creating or processing PayPal Orders. Here are some of the errors you might receive while creating your order:
- If using Switch/Maestro with PayPal: While you are placing your order when you are redirected to PayPal they put you in a loop asking for your card details which are already registered with them and you have used with PayPal before. Even if you re-enter the details it brings up another error message. PayPal have suggested entering the details of a different card. If you need further help with this problem please contact PayPal.
- ‘The buyer is restricted’ – PayPal have placed restrictions on your account and we are unable to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue with them. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Q-CAP. Please update your Q-CAP account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
- ‘The buyer cannot pay, transaction rejected’ – PayPal believes you are unable to pay for your order. Please contact PayPal and then let us know when the issue is resolved and we can retry to process your order. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Q-CAP. Please update your Q-CAP account with the card your wish to pay with and Contact Us if you require our assistance.
- ‘The funding source is missing’ – The funding source you chose to use to pay for your order is no longer connected to your PayPal account or your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve the issue . Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Q-CAP. Please update your Q-CAP account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
- ‘Transaction refused due to risk model of the buyer’ – PayPal have run a risk model against your account for security reasons and believe your account may be high risk and will not allow us to proceed with your order. Please contact PayPal to resolve this issue. Alternatively you may change your payment method and pay by card directly to Q-CAP. Please update your Q-CAP account with the card your wish to pay with then Contact Us for further help to do this.
Please Note: Orders will be delivered to the address confirmed on the Q-CAP website not the address shown in your PayPal account. Please check the delivery address at Q-CAP checkout before confirming the order.
For any additional information regarding purchasing please Contact Us directly.